Friday, November 19, 2010

last day of school ;))

my school prepared activity for us
the activity was tug game
so every class must participated from form 1 until form 4
form 5 does not included because next week they have SPM
unfortunately , my class '4PA' lose with 3PD 1.
because of that we not qualified in quaterfinal
4PA its okeyh we lose.
WE LOSE WITH PRIDE
dont be down about this ok GIRL!!
CHAYOK CHAYOK!!!

after the game.
me , ayu , hanis , bella , shahidah , amalina went to our class
we all took pictures together
flash there!snap there!!everywhere!!
huithuit..

i had prepared u guys some picture



















TO BABY's : F , H , L , Y , N
OMG!!! i will miss u ;))


TO  4PA : i love u all
enjoy your holiday


p/s ; BABY's dont forget sleep over at my house 
date : 8/12
confirm it please!!anything to ask.just message me baby's

ditaip dan direka oleh baby W

No comments:

Post a Comment