Wednesday, August 4, 2010

happy birthday ;))

today is my birthday
haaa..

early morning i wake up
so excited to come school
so i bath myself
solat, wear clothes
then i prepare food to bring to school






at class
my classmate sing me a happy birthday song:


Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to najua
Happy birthday to you

OMG!!
im so thankful to u guys
so im thank them

when recess
i ajak my friend eat my pulut
they all love the food
im so happy 
they all thanks to me
every minute they thank me
penat mulut becakap sama2
hahaha..
thanks you guys

bella, lulu and intan give me present
thanks girl:))





cow bag is from lulu
flower bag is from bella
teddy bear photo album is from lulu
bunny thing is fom intan
pink card is from my sis
white card is from my bro




pink card is from my sis :
Dear sister , 
happy birthday!!
may allah bless you..hope u success in everything u do!!
hope u like my early birthday present
i believe u will having a blast during your birthday!!
you grow up faster dear..next year dah SPM
do the  best for your future ang for the sake of your family!!
i always pray for you..
LOVE YOU!!
MUAH MUAH MUAH!!

big hug,
NASOHA



white card is from my bro : 
I dont has anything to give u,
just a wish that i wil give u

HAPPY 16th BITRHDAY






thanks for everyone who wish me.may god bless u all.especiall 4pa,baby's,mel, intan,amy,eqa,afiqah,i love you guys ;)) also thnks sebab mkn pulut yg i bwak

No comments:

Post a Comment